Thanks to everyone who came out to Wooster Square on May 5 to Connect The Dots between extreme weather and climate change. It was a great event and we reached out to some people and hopefully inspired them to act for the climate:
Congratulations to the newly elected senators and representative of Connecticut as well as those that were reelected to continue to serve the citizens of CT. Most of the elected candidates have made very strong statements about fighting climate change and working to preserve our natural world. You can read statements from their campaigns on these issues here Ending Fossil Fuel Subsides.
While these statements are encouraging, it is up to us, as their constituents to let them know that these issues are important and these problems need to be addressed immediately. Please contact them regularly so that they do not lose sight of this fact.
- Letter to Governor Romney
- Ending Fossil Fuels Subsidies
- Retire the Bridgeport Coal Power Plant
- Monthly Social Event: Bike/Hike
- Tar Sands Free NE Action Announcement
- 350CT Leadership Elections
- 350CT Summer Kickoff
- 350 Connecticut Disappointed in Failure of Oil Efficiency Legislation
- Shut down the Bridgeport Coal Power Plant